Local Marketing Should Earn You Money, Not Cost You Money
I believe passionately that innovative marketing is the key to your local profits.
You Own a Local Business. Flagstaff is a Competitive Market. You Need More Customers.
In my view, you have two choices:
- Pay a lot of money to someone to design a lovely website for you, and/or market your business in traditional, passive, unimaginative ways, or
- Let me bring you clients, money, and results.
The importance of local SEO can’t be ignored, especially in a small market.
According to Hubspot, 50% of consumers who conduct a local search on their smartphone visit a store that same day. And if your business’s visibility is not ranking highly in your area, your brick and mortar location are losing out to competitors.
Why Local SEO is So Critical
- 96% of PC owners conduct local searches
- 46% of all Google searches are local
- 64% of local customers use search engines and directories as their main way to find local business
- 50% of local mobile searchers look for business information (like a company’s address or phone number)
- You can better position your business and promote what you have to offer to local customers
- More and more customers use mobile phones or tablets to find the best local businesses while they’re on the go
- Only 44% of businesses have claimed their Google My Business listing
- You reach potential customers when they need you
- 88% of Local Consumers Trust Online Business Reviews
- Local Customers Rely on the Internet to Find Information About Your Business
(Sources: Searchengineland and Business2community)